PaRappa: Full Tank PaRappa: Full Tank

Oh My Gawd!

Dude I luv Parappa The Rapper, and thanks for picking the best song from the game!

Labyrinth play (English) Labyrinth play (English)

To easy, and a glitch

Just keep your mouse outside the flash window and enter on the other side of the map by the emerald, and you can win easily without having to move through the maze. Fix the game so ppl like me can't cheat.

GrizzlyPro GrizzlyPro

Glitch

I went to a long walk level (the first level) and i was jumping off the mushrooms, and I was on the mushroom by all the pieces of brown land and I fell. It took me to the bottom of the screen, and there was no ground but the bg was still showing. I wasn't dead I was just moving in mid-air, but I could die nor jump.

Another Crappy Maze Another Crappy Maze

A Glitch

Sorry for cheating, but if you move the mouse real face and line it up with the center dot; you can win the game easily. Without having to go through the hassle of trying to navigate through the maze.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

"Too Tight!"

Man, this game was off the chain man. The only thing I have to say really that needed to be fix was the speed just alittle. If you ever need any ideas just let me know.

Sprite Animation Tutorial Sprite Animation Tutorial

"Okay"

You need to work on your movie clips. When Sonic was running, and power up to Super Sonic his body didn't stay in the same spot each frame.

Flashgames.de - Pong Flashgames.de - Pong

"This isn't very good"

If you were trying to aim for your game to be like the real pong......yeah that wasn't it. First of all you need to look at your codes and fix the gravity and speed of the ball. I wasn't able to really hit the ball that much because it moved to fast. You really should just take this game off newgrounds and make a new one. Face it this seemed like you rushed it. Look at the color scheme.....it's way off.

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

"Hey"

HEY THIS ACTUALLY HELPS,THANKS!

Alien Hill Alien Hill

"Needs Work"

It got boring after the 2nd level. When I tried to switch my guns, I couldn't shoot any of my ammo! Do the buttons not work or something I tried several times!

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

"Okay"

It's okay but, it just gets boring after a few minutes of playing.
This game would be alright if you could swing the sword faster, and decrease how many blobs you have to hit to pass the level.