VZ Series:Luigi VZ Mario VZ Series:Luigi VZ Mario

"Mugen Sprites"

How did u rip the sprites from mugen, I played that game over the summer, and I never knew u could rip the sprites used in the game.

Action wasn't really all that great, it was just generic and not all that entertaining....but however I did like the fact that you used mugen sprites.

RcR: Total Sprite Fight RcR: Total Sprite Fight

Awesome

Now this is a cool and original RcR sprite fight!

DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep 2 DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep 2

Excellent

The action was very entertaining, the camera angles were sick! The camera actually flowed very well, it seemed like you put a lot of effort in deciding where to put the camera angles. (Very life like) Good job on recoloring Goku, cuz I know from trying myself it takes awhile to color sprites.

Oh, yeah I'm glad to see you using different sprite effects!

Tactical0125 responds:

Thx, I learned a good trick with the camera while making this. I was watching another sprite vid on youtube when he used a 3D effect. I automatically picked up on it and messed around with it, it seems I was successful.

Thx for the review =)

PaRappa: Full Tank PaRappa: Full Tank

Oh My Gawd!

Dude I luv Parappa The Rapper, and thanks for picking the best song from the game!

Labyrinth play (English) Labyrinth play (English)

To easy, and a glitch

Just keep your mouse outside the flash window and enter on the other side of the map by the emerald, and you can win easily without having to move through the maze. Fix the game so ppl like me can't cheat.

GrizzlyPro GrizzlyPro

Glitch

I went to a long walk level (the first level) and i was jumping off the mushrooms, and I was on the mushroom by all the pieces of brown land and I fell. It took me to the bottom of the screen, and there was no ground but the bg was still showing. I wasn't dead I was just moving in mid-air, but I could die nor jump.

Mario's Underground Hardstyle Mario's Underground Hardstyle

Luv It

Good song to do jumpstyle to!

J. Phillz Beat 63 (Remix) J. Phillz Beat 63 (Remix)

It's Good

Like it wish it was longer, and wish you did more champloo remixes (nujabes)

Overall pretty good!

Delinquent Executioner (Amen3) Delinquent Executioner (Amen3)

Yo, What Up?

Luv tha track, but I have one question.

When are you gonna start making them anime tracks again?

P.S. You ever thinking about making another poke'mon track, loved the favorite pokemon track...hella tight!

DJ-Delinquent responds:

i have to retrieve alot of anime data first

but some comin soon

Dante Dante

Clean

Looks really good, I like the fact that you used a grid so that everything would line up perfectly...but I don't like using grids lol

Nonetheless this is a really good picture, and I enjoy your shading style alot

Xxothesity responds:

thanks friend... I'm so glad that u found my shading style interesting... i just hope that u would learn something from it even if its just a little bit of it... so yeah.. thx alot :)

Fantasie des cieux Fantasie des cieux

Love It

The best part about this picture imo is how realistic the fur is, kudos bro :D

Sandragon responds:

Bro ? .. im a girl actualy lol . well i always luv drawing fur i put many time into . This type of art can take weeks to finish its pretty long . Glad that you like it thanks :3

Nova Nova

Really Cool..but

You really did this in flash? I have have a picture I made sort of like this, and I did it in photoshop...still can't believe flash has photoshop capabilites! What r u using CS3 or CS4?